5 Hondas Named Best Vehicles of 2018
AutoWeb Names the Best Cars, Trucks, and SUVs of 2018
Great news for Honda owners in 2018. If you are the proud owner of a 2018 Honda your vehicle is one of the best new cars of the year. AutoWeb has been a leader in the industry for providing consumer data on the latest innovations in the automotive industry since 1995. AutoWeb held their Buyer’s Choice Awards where they polled over 120 million consumers in order to tabulate data on the vehicles with the most price quote requests. Honda dominated the competition winning 2 of the 3 overall winner picks and 6 individual category winners.
Best Cars of 2018
The 2018 Honda Civic was named 2018 Best Car of the Year*, and the 2018 Honda CR-V was named 2018 Best Utility Vehicle of the year*. Of the individual catagories the winners were as follows:
- 2018 Best Compact Vehicle of the Year: 2018 Honda Civic*
- 2018 Best Hatchback of the Year: 2018 Honda Fit*
- 2018 Best Sedan of the Year: 2018 Honda Accord*
- 2018 Best Van of the Year: 2018 Honda Odyssey*
- 2018 Best Small SUV of the Year: 2018 Honda CR-V*
All-New 2018 Honda Accord and Odyssey
Of the winning Honda vehicles, the Accord and Odyssey are all-new for 2018 and bring segment-leading levels of safety performance, comfort, premium feature content, technology and dynamic performance.
Innovative 2018 Honda Civic
The completely redesigned and reengineered 10th-generation Civic series of sedan, coupe, hatchback, Si and Type R introduced over the past couple of years, comprises the most diverse and innovative lineup in Civic’s 44-year history.
America’s Favorite SUV: 2018 Honda CR-V
The top-selling and benchmark setting CR-V was all-new as a 2017 model and posted its best ever year in 2017 with sales of almost 378,000.
Ecofriendly 2018 Honda Fit
The 2018 Fit received a sporty update with refreshed styling and chassis and feature content improvements.
* AutoWeb tabulates submitted vehicle price quote requests from more than 120 million consumers who visited their network of automobile websites over a 12-month period.