2018 Honda Civic and Fit Named in Kelley Blue Book’s ‘10 Coolest New Cars Under $20,000 for 2018’
Now there’s yet another reason to consider a Honda for your next vehicle purchase. The 2018 Honda Civic and Fit were named as two of the “10 Coolest New Cars under $20,000 for 2018” by Kelley Blue Book.1 The award recognizes vehicles that offer comfort, style, and driving excitement at an affordable price.
2018 Honda Civic
The 2018 Honda Civic, previously recognized by Kelley Blue Book as their “Small Car Best Buy of 2018,”2 was named on the list. “…the Civic is a well-rounded car offered as a sedan or coupe that’s comfortable, roomy, practical, efficient, packed with cool tech, and a blast to drive,” said Kelley Blue Book. “And Honda tops that off with a budget-friendly starting price and a strong reputation for reliability and resale value.”
The 2018 Civic offers an engaging combination of style, comfort, and features, all for less money than you might expect. Available in a sporty 2-door coupe and a sleek 4-door sedan, the Civic is an excellent choice for buyers in the compact segment. Sophisticated, modern styling turns heads on the road, while a technology-packed, comfortable interior makes every drive a great experience. The Honda Civic is an iconic vehicle, and for good reason. For buyers, it’s a smart choice that doesn’t require compromise.
2018 Honda Fit
The 2018 Honda Fit was also featured on the list. “This diminutive hatchback has a feature called the Magic Seat that gives the interior space and versatility that rivals that of a small SUV,” described Kelley Blue Book. “The subcompact Fit also happens to be fun to drive. That combination of practicality and pep at an affordable price makes this a hard car to resist.”
The 2018 Fit packs the versatility of a hatchback and the features you expect from a modern vehicle into a compact, affordable choice. The second row Magic Seat mentioned by Kelley Blue Book offers drivers four interior configurations:
- Utility Mode — with the Magic Seat completely folded down, the Fit offers 52.7 cubic feet of maximum cargo space3
- Long Mode — with the right rear seat and front passenger seat folded down, the Fit can haul cargo up to 7 feet, 9 inches long3
- Tall Mode — with the Magic Seat folded up, the Fit’s rear row offers a cargo area nearly four feet tall3
- Refresh Mode — with the front head restraints removed, the front seats can be folded back to provide lounge seating4
The 4-door Honda Fit combines fun and function in an attractive package that deserves a look if you’re in the market for a subcompact vehicle.
For more information about the “10 Coolest New Cars Under $20,000 for 2018,” visit Kelley Blue Book’s article. If you’d like to learn more about the 2018 Honda Civic or the 2018 Honda Fit, come visit us at Rairdon’s Honda of Burien. Our helpful, knowledgeable sales professionals are ready to help find the perfect vehicle for you.
1) Award recognizes vehicles that offer comfort, style and driving excitement at an affordable price. Prices according to regional Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Prices as of May 11, 2018.
2) For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
3) Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
4) Only use Refresh Mode when the vehicle is safely parked. Return the seat and head restraint to their original position before driving.